Monday, November 2, 2009

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179173-CDJ




I've had this watch for almost two years. From the very first time I wore this watch, I noticed that it did not keep correct time. I've been told by others that this is a problem with automatic watches. However, when I wear it as my daily timepiece, it would still lose time, sometimes even stopping in the middle of the night. I had brought it back to Rolex - USA for service - TWICE. They finally fixed the problem, although I was not told what the real problem was. I was only told that the defective parts had been replaced. I would advise you to wear the watch from the beginning to make sure you notice any problems during the 2 year warranty period. Otherwise, it will cost you a fortune to have it serviced and repaired.

No comments:

My Blog List